Find Saturn S-Series at the best price. We have 59 cars for sale for 2002 saturn series sc2, from just $1,500.
Texas obituaries march 2020
- Search for the latest Saturn Saturn S Series technical service bulletins here. The TSB summary will display the defective part and the manufacturers involved. Know the recent Saturn Saturn S Series technical service bulletins to keep driving safely. Browse by Year.
- 2002 Saturn S-Series - War Horse Never bought a better car than my Saturn. 13 Years, over 200,000 miles and counting. Aside from normal maintenance and a few minor repairs, it has functioned flawlessly since day one.
The S series was sold from the fall of 1990 for the 1991 model year through the end of the 2002 model year. Significant design updates were made in 1996, 1997, and 2000 for all cars. Although nearly every year of the S-series's existence brought some minor changes to the architecture of the car, each model kept the same basic body styling throughout its respective production period.
- Order Saturn SL2 Power Steering Pump online today. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store.
Part# 11-1583TD-CM 1998-2002 Saturn S-Series Coupe, 10-Point Roll Cage, NHRA & IHRA APPROVED 8.50 seconds 1/4 mile e.t. and slower. 1-5/8" x .083 Chrome Moly wall tubing. Includes 6" x 6" 1/8" plates. Windshield bars have one bend. Most tubes are notched. Roof hoop, windshield bars and dash bar are not notched. Photo is for clarification purpose only, actual part may vary. Roll Bar & Roll Cage ...
- The average cost for a Saturn SL1 wheel bearing replacement is between $400 and $460. Labor costs are estimated between $226 and $286 while parts are priced at $174. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.
FIT: 2000-2002 Saturn S Series Sedan/Wagon, and various models. Fit is only a reference guide. Always check with your dealer for exact fit. Always be sure the item that you want, matches the one pictured before bidding or buying. Always be sure that your part number matches ours. OEM PART NUMBER: 1223-0067L. CONDITION: NEW
- Saturn S-Series 1997-2002 Service Repair Manual With this highly detailed 1997-2002 Saturn S-Series repair manual, you can do most service and repair at the comfort of your garage. So print off what you need and take it with you into the garage or workshop.
Saturn L-Series 2002 Owners/ Factory/ Repair/ Service/ Troubleshooting/ Maintenance/ Workshop FSM PDF Manual 0 Comments. Posted by Saturn on Tuesday, March 5 , 2013 at 2:15 pm.
- Question about 2002 Saturn S-Series. 2 Answers. Contributor. 1 Answer. Re: 2002 Saturn S-series Passlock needs to be reset. I changed the eignction is there a wire going from the compter for the security fi so can i cut it.
Call 800-298-8924 to get Expert Service ordering a Base Plate for Tow Bar for your 2002 Saturn S Series. Complete installation instructions and lifetime technical support on all Base Plate for Tow Bar purchases. Lowest price guarantee on accessories for your Saturn S Series and the fastest shipping available.
- Saturn S-Series Transmission Repair Kit . CarSaturn is pleased to present a repair kit to address common problems in all Saturn S-Series 1995-2002 automatic transmissions. This repair kit consists of (2) two repairs. One to correct the delay and harsh jolt putting the vehicle into gear- especially reverse.
May 20, 2015 · 2002 Saturn S-Series Overview. Taking its cue from the Soup Nazi in "Seinfeld," Saturn said no more S-Series wagons for you in 2002. More importantly, 2002 marked the last year of production for the S-Series. This model now had 5 trims: the SC1 and SC2 coupes, and the SL, SL1, and SL2 sedans. Saturn scaled back on the features by taking out power windows in the sedans, along with the leather seats and traction control in the coupes.